Bored of using weight gainer powder in the same way? Give it a twist with some amazing recipes. These recipes are easy to make and will be loved by your entire family. When you are on a fitness journey, it is really important to count your calories and a great way to do this is to replace sugar or flour with mass gainer powder. Say no to guilt snacking and extra sugar in desserts! With the goodness of high protein ingredients and GNC mass gainer, these recipes will pack a powerful punch!
It is highly recommended that you consult your doctor and only then any new GNC mass gainer supplement in your routine. Also, be careful to stick to the mentioned dosage on the package to avoid any side effects or allergic reactions.
Try these 5 breakfast recipes with the goodness of GNC mass gainer to enjoy guilt-free snacking.
1. Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
These breakfast bars are healthy, filling, and super delicious. Make them and store them in an air-tight container and have them on the go or pack them in your lunchbox.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp rock salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup milk
- I medium banana (diced)
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops GNC mass gainer (vanilla variant)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven. Grease a pan with cooking spray and keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix oat, cinnamon powder, weight gainer powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients – milk, banana, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well to form a thick batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the center of the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool, cut into small bars and enjoy!
2. Peanut Butter Balls
For times when you crave something sweet but don’t want an indulgent and decadent dessert, these bit-sized protein-rich peanut butter balls are the perfect option.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup GNC weight gainer powder (chocolate variant)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
For chocolate coating
- 3-ounce baking chocolate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- In a blender jar combine peanut butter, honey, weight gainer powder, and vanilla extract and blend well until you get a soft dough.
- Make small balls of this mixture and freeze for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- For the chocolate coating, mix olive oil, chocolate, and honey and melt them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take out peanut butter balls from the freezer, drizzle the chocolate sauce all over, and again freeze for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
3. Strawberry and Cream Oats
Give your regular breakfast oats a delicious twist with this strawberry-infused goodness.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk (you can take any other milk- soy, cashew, or oats)
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla GNC mass gainer powder
- Honey for topping
- Place milk in a pan and whisk in weight gainer powder over medium heat until warm.
- Add oats and cook on slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Transfer to a bowl and add in chopped strawberries. Drizzle honey and enjoy!
4. Very Berry Smoothie
The best way to add calories is to drink them up! Give your regular mass gainer shake a healthy twist with this delicious berry smoothie.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla weight gainer powder
- ¼ avocado
- 2 tbsp honey
- Place all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a glass and serve chilled.
5. Chocolate Almond Mass Gainer Shake
Try this healthy breakfast shake option with the yummy taste and goodness of chocolate mass gainer supplement.
- 2 tbsp GNC mass gainer (chocolate variant)
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch of salt
- Add almond milk, vanilla extract, and whipping cream and blend well.
- Mix weight gainer powder, salt, almond butter, and cacao powder and blend again.
- Transfer to a glass and serve chilled!
You can buy leading mass gainer powder on GNC India’s website – www.guardian.in.
Shopping on the website is really easy and simple. You can read customer reviews and ratings to know how the product faired for other people. Avail of great deals and festive discounts and get your favorite GNC mass gainer supplements delivered right at your doorstep.